Are your trading expectations realistic in relation to your other commitments? In this episode of ‘Engineered Trading Mindset Experts Talk’ show Serge Berger Head Trader & Investment Strategist at TheSteadyTrader.com shares why he thinks many aspiring traders may be trading in a way that is counter-intuitive to their lifestyles and provides some guidelines to help you fit trading into your life.
“In This Episode…”
- Do you have lots of trading ideas? Find out how this can be a problem.
- Do you sit at your trading screen all day? Learn why it is important to reduce looking at the market.
- Are you in a day job but also want to trade? Learn how you can fit trading into your lifestyle.
- Are you creating your own life? Discover the modern way to think about the work/life balance.
- Do you over-think your trades? Learn how to avoid this becoming a serious problem.
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Book recommended in the show (available from Amazon):
Market Wizards by Jack Schwager
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. We’d love to have you share your thoughts about this episode so now please leave us a comment below and it would also be great if you posted a review on iTunes!
(full disclosure – by clicking the links and purchasing the books or other products shown, you help to support this podcast through affiliate commission. Thank you!)