Are you utilising the ‘BIG D’ in your trading? In this episode of ‘Engineered Trading Mindset Experts Talk’ show, technical analysis expert, International consultant and sought after key note speaker Stuart McPhee from Australia shares with us some valuable insights for improving trading methods starting with what he calls the ‘BIG D’ of trading.
“In This Episode…”
- Fixated on 1MB and 5MB charts? Learn how daily charts can allow more relaxing trading.
- Getting stopped out too often? Learn why Stuart uses a wide stop.
- Over sensitive to losses? Learn what needs to happen to overcome this.
- Are you looking for ideas? Learn the best place to look.
- Trading with limited funds? Learn what you should really do with your first $100.
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Guest contact details:
Books recommended in the show (available from Amazon):
Trading in a Nutshell, 4th edition – Stuart Mcphee
Market Wizards – Jack Schwager
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave us a review on iTunes!
(full disclosure – by clicking the links and purchasing the books or other products shown, you help to support this podcast through affiliate commission. Thank you!)