Is your focus really on the things that matter most in your trading? In this episode of ‘Engineered Trading Mindset Experts Talk’ show specialist Price Action Trader and well known author Al Brooks MD – founder of BrooksTradingCourse.com – shares why he thinks many beginners focus too much on the wrong things and offers his insights about what the professionals focus on.
“In This Episode…”
- Do you know the real probabilities of the markets? Learn the exact % numbers that matter.
- Are you getting enough trading opportunities? Learn why Al believes you can buy or sell 90% of the time.
- Do you overly dwell on past trades? From his 30+yrs experience Al shares a more useful alternative.
- Do you know what your “Don’t care” position size is? Learn how to find out and why it is essential to know.
- Do you have the optimum character traits? Learn the #1 trait Al believes is essential for successful trading.
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Guest contact details:
Books recommended in the show (available from Amazon):
Trading Price Action Trends by Al Brooks (Wiley)
Trading Price Action Reversals by Al Brooks (Wiley)
Trading Price Action Trading Ranges by Al Brooks (Wiley)
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. We’d love to have you share your thoughts about this episode so now please leave us a comment below and it would also be great if you posted a review on iTunes!
(full disclosure – by clicking the links and purchasing the books or other products shown, you help to support this podcast through affiliate commission. Thank you!)