Are your trades more ‘Buy & Hope’ than planned strategies? In this episode of ‘Engineered Trading Mindset Experts Talk’ show Anmol Singh of LiveTraders.com shares why he thinks many traders may need to shut off their “Idiot Between The Ears” to prevent their Ego’s from making stuff up whilst trading.
“In This Episode…”
- Do you take responsibility? Learn why this is an important trading strength to develop.
- Is accountability missing from your trading experience? Learn why a lack of accountability can be a serious trading weakness.
- Is your self-doubt holding you back? Learn how a professional trader overcame this issue.
- Are you listening to your negative self-talk? Learn why it’s important to silence your ‘Idiot Between the Ears’.
- Can you predetermine your trading actions? Learn how visualisation can be a powerful tool to avoid mistakes.
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Book recommended in the show (available from Amazon):
Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol S. Dweck
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. We’d love to have you share your thoughts about this episode so now please leave us a comment below and it would also be great if you posted a review on iTunes!
(full disclosure – by clicking the links and purchasing the books or other products shown, you help to support this podcast through affiliate commission. Thank you!)