Are you trading for living or living for trading? In this episode of your ‘Engineered Trading Mindset Experts Talk’ show Vladimir Ribakov of VladimirForexSignals.com discusses why this is important and also explains his ‘Cycles & Divergence’ trading method.
“In This Episode…”
- Enjoy ‘gambling’ and ‘fast returns’? Learn how to control these urges for more consistent performance.
- Do you follow others or trust yourself? Learn how trusting yourself can lead to success.
- Do you listen to your feelings when trading? Learn why being self-aware is important to your trading.
- Does other people’s success make you feel low? Learn why Vladimir believes comparing with others is not helpful.
- Are you limiting your success? Discover the attitude that guides Vladimir’s success.
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Guest contact details:
Book recommended in the show (available from Amazon):
Reminiscences of a Stock Operator by Edwin Lefèvre
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. We’d love to have you share your thoughts about this episode so now please leave us a comment below and it would also be great if you posted a review on iTunes!
(full disclosure – by clicking the links and purchasing the books or other products shown, you help to support this podcast through affiliate commission. Thank you!)